Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Moss Design, 18 "



I'm so excited.

For those that prefer it in a larger size,
I now have Moss Monogrammed and Plain Jane Wreaths in 18".

My first order was local so I hand-delivered it.
Check out this insane porch! Wow!


No one was home.

So I put the 18" "S" on the white-painted wrought iron chair...

and as I was getting in my car guess who pulled up.


And in minutes it was up on her side gate.

She loved it so much she plans to order another one for her other side gate!

I'll have the 18" moss monogrammed wreath up on etsy soon, in the meantime,
send me a message via FB if you'd like to place an order.

Happy Sunday!
Boo!

2 comments:


  1. I wanted to take a minute to thank you Dr obodo for all of your work and effort. I requested a binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 3 days Sam was back and home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives!!!mail dr obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day....

    I just gotten a surprise,,i was having problem getting pregnant ever since 3years ago that i got married,but today am very happy that am now pregnant and very soon i will be a Mother.. This TEMPLE OF ANSWER that i met on this was my God of savior please contact them now if you are having same problem email is templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk phone number is +2348155425481

    ReplyDelete